There are seven unique regions within Washington’s 211 Statewide Information and Referral System. Each region supports local human service programs for residents in that area.
Ferry, Pend Oreille, Spokane and Stevens Counties
Select a region on the map below to find information about 2-1-1 programs in your area.
Eastern Washington projects and initiatives.
Regional Call Center Enhanced Services
- DSHS – Basic Food Outreach
- United Way of Spokane – Community outreach and
- City of Spokane – Community Courts
- City of Spokane 211-311 Sign Project
- Work First – 211 Information and Referral Work