There are seven unique regions within Washington’s 211 Statewide Information and Referral System. Each region supports local human service programs for residents in that area.
South Sound projects and initiatives.
Regional Call Center Enhanced Services
- Transportation Navigators
- Mental Health Resources Specialist
- Housing Solutions Navigators – coordinated entry point for Pierce
County homeless system
- Employment and Training – Employment One Stop Referral Point
- Early Childhood – Help Me Grow Central Access Point
- Urban Area Security Initiative – Mass Fatality Planning North Sound,
South Sound, King County