There are seven unique regions within Washington’s 211 Statewide Information and Referral System. Each region supports local basic needs and human services programs for residents in that area.
800-621-4636 or dial 211
Select a region on the map below to find information about 2-1-1 programs in your area.
King County projects and initiatives.
Regional Enhanced Basic Needs Services
- Basic Food benefits (SNAP) screening & application assistance
- Housing Stability Project (HSP) for rent & move-in assistance
- Eviction prevention & civil legal intake
- Community Living Connections for older adults & adults with disabilities
- Caregiver Support Program
- Senior Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) application assistance (seasonal)
- Transportation dispatch
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) support