There are seven unique regions within Washington’s 211 Statewide Information and Referral System. Each region supports local human service programs for residents in that area.
King County projects and initiatives.
- Basic Food benefits (SNAP) screening & application assistance
- Housing Stability Project (HSP) for rent & move-in assistance
- Eviction prevention & civil legal intake
- Community Living Connections for older adults & adults with disabilities
- Caregiver Support Program
- Senior Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) application assistance (seasonal)
- Transportation dispatch
- TBI support